Duminica, 11 Oct 2026, 23:10
Main La o tacla
| RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
o4jzpbochw
o4jzpbochwDate: Vineri, 24 Ian 2014, 13:07 | Message # 1
Obsedat de taclale
Group: Users
Messages: 2253
Awards: 0
Reputaţie: 0
Status: Offline
September's 100 Mile Walk

Niccole Total rockstar! It's surprising just how much weight you may have lost! That's great! My stall finally stopped. My Wednesday WeighIn today was finally within the 140's. 149, whilst still being that counts.

hth I'm so sorry with regards to your MIL. Basically nod to <a href=http://vertexjo.com/include/main.php?q=120>http://vertexjo.com/include/main.php?q=120</a> the mom's out there.

Rancho are you sure your not for the scooter as well? Totally amazed by your dedication to hold going.

Jenny Not sure what you mean relating to the not quitting club, but I'm in!

Everyone else missing 2b??? We don't have the dramatic flair that she does. In leiu I'll just say "KEEP GOING EVERYONE!" brendenj sighs as she realizes the way lame that motivation was. I can't think mine was included with that nike+ stuff. on the other hand wouldn't be capable to figure that stuff out. I used on about 20 different pairs and wound up with the original pair I could. I do think I paid like $59.99 in their mind. Didn't discover have a look yet. It's still possible raining. I just now did 2 miles while it's raining (wore my old nikes) !!! 2 miles in the rain (pouring rain!)

This group motivates me sooo much!

Thanks to every person! Many great spot this really is!!!

niccoleabel yep. that you are right! Now simply to discover where you can place it!

I'm a computer disaster! Someday. maybe For certain i will ascertain the many gadget and goodies I actually have. and also not!

The bikini challenge. not again, no, no. well maybe. uhhhh NO!

foiegras You are right. I'm not against the come to feel like I did not succeed during this challenge. Just that is weren't really personally . Maybe a little further at a later date. moreover. maybe not . Good <a href=http://unipaints.com/Include/main.asp?q=99>ugg クラシックショート</a> to learn your blisters are having better. Nothing worse than hurting feet when you'd like to utilize them how you use them at the moment!!! Take good care of them! You're 100% very quickly.

Total Real Pushups 43 17 pushups remaining

Total Plank Time 15:00 10:00 mins remaining (ugh, I <a href=http://unipaints.com/Include/main.asp?q=94>http://unipaints.com/Include/main.asp?q=94</a> really want to get up on these)

I participating in Jenny's challenge. I reckon it can be a good plan. I believe every one of us need to do it! Doesn't need to be a bikini, could be anything! I won't wait to have bikini ready. (I've only worn a bikini once in public places so i was 20 in abroad where not anyone knew me!)

Awww thanks Marie, your a good touting business for me lol

Anyway people you're friends with everything that work you been making me do start by making me walk 100 miles do sit ups or crunches planks stuff. now this morning I got my 1st goal I have mislaid 1 stone in weight since i have started August 7th. so motivated about it. 8 more little pounds over the next Two months im doing Miss November inside the bikini shoot. Cant wait really egging me through at last with my life succeed as of this.


[url=http://www.wmarketnyc.com/nb.html]ニューバランス レディース 人気[/url]
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search:


| Copyright La o tacla © 2026 | |